<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Being unemployed gives me a lot of time to read the news and feel upset. Well, today I ain't having any of that, so here's some news that made me feel good:

1. The Fighting Whities: The University of Northern Colorado named its team the fighting whites in response to teams like the reds, braves and indians. The slogan? "Every thang's going to be all white."

2. Citizenship tests: Holland makes potential citizens watch a video of kissing men and naked women bathers to make sure immigrants will share Holland's liberal values, or at least be able to deal with them without threatening everyone with death. England's citizenship materials include a lesson on pub etiquette.

Ok. That's all I can think of for now. I know there must be some more good news out there.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?