<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 26, 2006

After about 30 minutes of work on the house, our landlord realized that there is a lot of work to be done and that the contractor's insurance should pay for it. Now, if I could only talk him out of making a claim with the contractor's insurance without having some sort of advocate-whether that be a lawyer, or that be his own insurance rep. I know, he listens to the incompetant contractor fuck because he is his friend, and he doesn't listen to me, because I am only his tenant, and an underemployed one at that. Still, I firmly believe that when you're dealing with insurance, you need someone on your side. All having insurance insures is that if you ever need to use the insurance, you'll end up in court.

The weasles are closing in.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?