<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I sat in the tub, soaking in a bath full of epsom salts, after two hours of walking around Portland and thought about how I might have a Vicodin squirreled away somewhere in the medicine cabinet. I looked at our case of toilet paper, stamped FMV (for maximum value!) and thought about poverty and how it has a funny way of hanging on to you and ripping away your dignity with sharp little teeth. Then I closed my eyes and let the monsterous headache throb away. I thought shit. Shit.
Comments:
I enjoy posts like this because what you wrote is so real. At the same time, I wish it weren't real because I know how hard all of this must be,

I read along and I felt it, and I'm sorry. I've got my fingers crossed in hopes that things will get better soon.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?