<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 01, 2006

It sure has been an exciting week over here:

1. The roof and house continue to be a huge problem. I don't even friggen want to talk about it.
2. J's crazy mother burned her apartment down. Luckily the fire (home rewiring job + pile of polyester cloths = inferno) missed the gun cabinet. We gotta find her a place to live, because god knows she's not living here.
3. Job interview at the courthouse tommorrow.
4. Vet vist where surgery is narrowly averted.
5. Dealing with crankier old people and social workers at work, because we're closed to the public the next few months while we move the office and figure out how to close the sucking chest wound that is the current policies.
6. My sim finally got laid, but then got a chick knocked up right away. Even my sim life sucks.

Ha ha ha. Now I'm going to prepare for my interview and see what I can do about the unfortunate baby situation. Everything else can take a flying fuck at me.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?