<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 28, 2006

Newport was beautiful yesterday. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing and the waves were crashing. J thinks it's very funny that I changed into my suit in the Subway bathroom-I was hoping to show up unwrinkled and goddess-like, but when I stepped outside into the ocean breeze, all my best laid plans quickly went astray. It's ok, though-the lead attorney was wearing jeans and a cordoroy suit jacket, so maybe my windswept look will work out fine.

At one point in the interview, the lead attorney asked me if I liked country music. I told her I was listening to Johnny Cash on the way down (true, but I felt like a suck ass). She nodded her head approvingly and said, "Johnny Cash, very good, I'm writing that down." And she did. Then she underlined it.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?