<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 14, 2006

So, I threw my cards yesterday in a quickie reading and basically got back the message "Remain strong, obstacles will be overcome. Check out how much you're learning!" Pttthb. As I was telling J yesterday, I don't mind being poor, but being destitute really super sucks (he, of course, pointed out that we weren't destitute-we have a roof and electricity-just really really poor. We need to step up to sorta poor-able to pay bills and keep our beater cars running).

I have a few job prospects on the horizons, but they are really squeakers, as opposed to all the possibles I've interviewed for over the last few months. I have a Legal Aid job that I missed the deadline for (Thanks L&C job database!), but still have a chance at an interview for since I know the woman I'd be replacing and she put in the good word for me. It's out on the coast, so I'd have to move, and probably live alone until J and the boys could afford to move out, but on the other hand, it's on the coast, the pay isn't bad, and it's a 35 hour work week.

I also have an interview for a job I'm grossly underqualified for-a result of either my mad cover letter skills, or my mad networking skills. I guess you never can tell.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?