<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 28, 2006

J had an out of town friend visiting for the weekend, so we didn't get a whole lot accomplished, other than a 5 hour nap on Sunday. The rental house I had lined up fell through, and there hasn't been much in the paper. I've been lazy about calling the mortgage broker, but no more. There just hasn't been anything in the paper, on craigslist or otherwise available for us. It's sounding like I'll be living on the farm for a while.

I pretty much have this week off-tommorrow I'm going in to do paperwork at the Portland office, get the collective bargaining agreement, ask questions and meet people. This let's me "start" work before the holiday and thus get paid for not working it. Other than that, I'll be packing up, sorting, putting things on craigslist and generally being a terror.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?