<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So, I was browsing through site meter, as I am wont to do, and I noticed that my last visitor came via the search term "Grannies fucking their grandkids" (I'm gonna assume that it was in the interest of public health, rather than to arouse the purient interests). Since I couldn't remember writing anything about grannie incest, I was curious as to what prompted the visit. The search was through Ask.com, so I moseyed on over there to see what I could see. There were sites for grannie products, hot grannies, sexy grannies, hot sexy grannies, GILFs, raging grannies, raging hot grannies with sexy sauce, and in the middle of all this hot grannie action is my blog, looking rather wholesome, all things considered.

So, I did a quick google search to make sure that a normal search engine is not listing me as a purveyor of grannie filth, and to my relief, I didn't see myself on the first few pages, at least. Now I need to go clear the search history before J gets home-I'd hate for him to get the wrong idea and hire some grannie call girl for our anniversary.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?