<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 14, 2006

Things have been really different here, different and busy. After awhile the initial euphoria wore off somewhat (a long while: J was so excited he woke me up at 2:30 am on Saturday by spilling a huge glass of lemonade all over the bedroom-and he wasn't sorry to wake me with the commotion; he said he had been lying there for at least an hour trying to go to sleep with a head full of ideas). Then came some panic-in the next month and a half, I need to find a place to live (with the traveling zoo), pack all my shit, move, start the first job in my career, live without J for the longest time we've been apart since we met, go to Rhinelander for the wedding and so on. All except the wedding need to happen in the next two weeks. We've asked for this, and are happy about it, but the whole task is rather daunting.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?