<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today's post is going to be about good things-I guess it's about time for that, huh? Yesterday when J got home and asked how my day was, I told him that while I was cleaning the catbox, Sadie Mae peed all over the bathroom floor. He told me that when he stopped at the store on the way home, a guy in a wheelchair talking on his cell phone ran him down. Yep, we're quite a pair.

Anyhow, good things. Yes. Well, the estimate for auto repairs was extremely high (I'm glad I have the kind of car that can go through a collision and not show it-I think the extra paint looks stylin'), so I moseyed on over to the insurance office and paid up my account, told them about how my ticket was dismissed and then told them about the collision. They're pretty much taking care of it-all I have to do is fill out an accident report today.

I also got word that my job on the coast may become reality. I probably won't hear back until next Monday, since the decision maker is on vacation, but we'll see what happens. It's odd to think that I may have to move in the next few weeks, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm looking forward to a problem that is a little less dire than, say, starving to death, bankruptcy or a lifetime as a carny.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?