<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 15, 2006

Busy lak the little bee, that's me. The last few weeks have been hectic, between trying to find a place, trying to learn the ropes, and trying to get ready for the wedding. We've got a house on the line that may work out-it is in the process of being sold, so things have really been up in the air. We were supposed to be able to move in this weekend, but between one thing and another, that hasn't worked. So, it looks like I'll be futoning it with the farmhands for a while longer. Hopefully, we can do paperwork early next week, fly out to Wisconsin (We leave next Thursday!), fly back to Portland, pack everything into the moving truck and J can unload while I return to work. What fun.

Next week is going to be a horror of busyness. Our office is being audited, I have to take the tribal bar exam (to practice law in the local tribal court) and then I'm wisking away home for a short vacation. Whew. Hopefully by the end of the month, I'll have my beloved internet back.
Comments:
I wonder when you will be at horhay's
 
Thanks for the update! I've been thinking about you and hoping all was well. :)
 
I'm thinking Saturday morning J and I will run up and grab some coffee. Probably sometime around 10 or 11ish. I'd love to see you again and catch up, if you want to stop by.
 
I wish I could stop by, alas, I have to work. I hope you have a nice visit in the great northwoods!!! I'll be thinking about you.
 
Too bad-we'll have to catch you next time.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?