<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So, I've been almost completely unreachable for a while now. I'm back from the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin and am living in the beautiful Oregon Coastal Range Mountains. Still no phone or internet where I'm living, so things have been pretty quiet, except for at work where I've been, well, working.

I like my office and I like my job. I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but I guess that's really what being a lawyer is all about. Nothing like scheduling an appointment to go over a matter, and then researching that matter like hell because it is a subject you know nothing whatsoever about. Fakin' it until someday I (hopefully) make it.

Blogs will continue to be hit and miss until I have my beloved internet back.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?