<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 10, 2007

The weather has been beautiful; court and paperwork are not at the top of my priority list. Is there anything more sinful than a public service attorney home at 2 pm for a nap in the shade of an apple tree? Our green apples are turning pink in the sun and are almost sweet enough to harvest. Our adopted deer-the guy who was with mom last winter, but is now a swinging batchelor with fuzzy spikes-is pretty happy with the food supply. He no longer fears the dogs, so long as they are inside the only thing on his mind is procuring more delicious fruit. We have a full supply of pesto and lemonade and are ready for the weekend to start.

I don't know as that I can force myself to work all day today, even though I went home early yesterday. Luckily, this is pow wow weekend, so I can count hanging out and stuffing myself with fry bread as work time. Maybe I should go do that.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?