<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm back to the house after a week long work thing in Portland. Work put me up at a hotel downtown, so I was within walking distance to just about everything. It was really nice, after these many months of driving 40 minutes in to work or the grocery store, or anywhere else you want/need to be, to be able to walk 5 minutes and buy stumptown coffee and then walk another 5 minutes and be at work. I also got to ride the Max a couple of times, which is awesome. You can actually go wizzing by all the cars that are frozen on the highway while you laugh manically. I really love Portland. If I do decide to move back to a city, Portland is where I want to be.

Still, it was good to get back to the animals and home and J. While things are hard and shitty and difficult right now, and not just for the usual financial reasons, I'm still hanging on the mountain.
Comments:
If I can help, let me know. R
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?