<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 28, 2007

Well, my resolution to blog more has really taken a tumble. I think it would be a different story if I had access to the internets at home, but alas, the prices for middle of nowhere mountain top internet far exceed what we are ready, willing and able to pay.

One big change-a few nights ago, J told me that he really did not want to be called J on my blog anymore. He does not like it when people meet him and say, "Oh, you're J!" or when people who know his name call him J. He has told me that he prefers the pseudonym Jackass. So, Jackass it is. Feel free to call him that whenever you see him, I guess.

This has been another hard month, in a series of hard months. Jackass lost his job for refusing to work off the clock. Our cars have been hit and miss (I'm blogging because it is 7 pm and I'm still at work because my car won't start and Jackass isn't answering the phone). Our reserves are low and we need more firewood. My clients are driving me crazy. It makes me feel bad to so badly want to strangle people who have serious disabilities, but there you have it.

It was a skinny Xmas, but we had warm flannel sheets from my mom and his, as well as cozy blankets. We slept until noon, smoked up (those Walmart gift cards are at least good for trade purposes) and continued sleeping intermittantly while watching movies. I hope New Years will be the same, but Jackass badly needs to get out and shake his ass and pound some drinks. I don't much think that'll happen in Blodgett, but maybe the Grange Hall in Summit will have something festive.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?